Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
eCRM Executive Apprentice at N Brown in Manchester
Here at N Brown Group, our people are passionate are proud to work in a business where the customer is at the heart of everything we do. Our people are enriched with data and powered by the latest technology to drive our business forward. As we continue to invest in our goal of becoming a leading digital retailer, there’s never been a better time to join us!
Working with our Marketing Team at our fast paced office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, this Apprenticeship gives you the chance to work on top brands Jacamo and Simply Be. You’ll earn a competitive wage, whilst getting great on and off the job training and qualifications, launching you into a career in digital marketing.
The Purpose of the eCRM Executive Apprentice
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic eCRM Executive Apprentice to work with the CRM Manager and CRM Co-ordinator to drive performance and loyalty of the customer consumer file growth and help to deliver the strategy around email marketing activities.
What the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering the Electronic Customer Relationship Management (ECRM) communications programme to retain customer across all stages of the lifecycle including new channels (SMS and push)
- To report on email performance and KPIs including commercial, engagement and industry benchmarks
- To create and manage content for email campaigns including personalised content
- Briefing designs to create engaging and inspiring emails and content including weekly sends, automated and triggered emails.
- To implement individual campaigns from the consumer communications plan, including creative execution, customer selection, test activity and results in order to drive the required sales plan.
- To work within the investment plan for retention activity ensuring budgets are kept to plan
- Developing the channel to improve revenue, ensuring that communications fit with offline and website content delivering the best experience to our customers possible
What you will need to succeed:
Our apprenticeship roles offer a number of training and mentoring opportunities to support your development and give you skills to succeed, so as a minimum we simply ask that you are keen and ready to learn, however, it would be advantageous if you have the following:
- Strong communication skills with confidence of presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders, and supporting the wider business with driving response and revenue from customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their Digital marketing career.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams
Griffin House, 40 Level Street, Manchester, M60 6ES
118 total views, 7 today