Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Email Marketing Apprentice at N Brown Group in Manchester
Working within the Marketing Team at our busy head office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, this Apprenticeship gives you the chance to earn a competitive wage whilst getting great on and off the job training and qualifications, helping you to build a career in digital marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their email marketing career. The role will also enable the successful candidate to take email channel ownership of a brand, being approachable, friendly and proactive are key requirements in this role.
About the company:
We design, source and create own range and branded fashion and homewares. Our offer is targeted at specific consumer groups. We make shopping easy for our customers, with finance solutions through our customer account and a range of convenient delivery options.
What the successful candidate will be responsible for as an Email Marketing Executive:
- Delivering the Electronic Customer Relationship Management (ECRM) communications programme to retain customer across all stages of the lifecycle including new channel (SMS and Push.)
- Reporting on email performance and KPI’s including commercial, engagement and industry benchmarks.
- Creating and managing content for email campaigns including personalised content.
- Briefing designs to create engaging and inspiring emails and content including weekly sends, automated and triggered emails.
- Liaising with on and off-line marketing colleagues, presenting recommendations and monthly activity reports.
- Developing the channel to improve revenue, ensuring that communications fit with offline and website content delivering the best experience to our customers possible
What you will need to succeed as an Email Marketing Executive: Our apprenticeship roles offer a number of training and mentoring opportunities to support your development and give you skills to succeed, so as a minimum we simply ask that you are keen and ready to learn, however, it would be advantageous if you have the following:
- An understanding of basic HTML.
- Strong communication skills with a confidence of presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders, and supporting the wider business with driving response and revenue from customers.
- Experience of using email marketing software such as; Responsys, Exact Target, Teradata etc.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams
Griffin House, 40 Level Street, Manchester, M60 6ES
794 total views, 7 today