Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
End User Support Apprentice at Just Eat in City of London
Just Eat are looking for a well organised and passionate individual to take up the role of End User Support Apprentice, reporting directly into the End User Technology Manager. You will be responsible for support of the end users within the Head Office ensuring suitable processes and support is in place. You have a strong belief in the ideas of “working how we live”, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service is delivered, high performance and quality is maintained and consumers of the service are valued.
This is a role that has responsibilities of our largest market and so has high expectations, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an amazing company and make your mark.
Why work at Just Eat?
Wow. What a journey. In 15 years we’ve grown from an ambitious crew of 15, to a passionate team of more than 2500 across 12 countries, dedicated to bringing more than 15 million customers great food experiences.
We’ve created a world of choice and built a robust tech platform: working with over 68,000 restaurant partners to serve everything from pizza to sushi, burgers to burritos.
That was just the beginning, and we’re super proud of what we’ve built. But the best is yet to come. Now we can’t wait to make it even better – we’re creating the world’s greatest food community.
- Supporting end users with all their end user devices
- Helping new Just Eat employees with their devices and software
- Providing excellent customer services when supporting all Just Eat employees
- Developing and learning about new end-user technology (Google apps, new devices, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS X)
- Setting up and supporting audiovisual equipment
Required skills and experience
- Must have A-levels or equivalent
- Interested in technology as a career
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and uses own initiative
- Enthusiastic and driven to deliver
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Just Eat, 2 Fleet Place, Fleet Place House, London, EC4M 7RF
569 total views, 4 today