Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to start their career in finance. Our entity takes pride in providing apprentices the support and foundation to begin their accounting career and the opportunity to develop in all areas of our accounting function.
The Finance Apprentice will quickly immerse themselves within the Accounts Payable team and provide support across the team gaining experience of a multi-currency finance function, working with offices across the UK, US and Canada.
The Finance Apprentice will be encouraged and supported to actively enhance their skills and expertise by gaining knowledge and exposure across the whole finance function.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
• AP processing of invoices, expenses & freelancers predominantly for our UK entity
• Processing fortnightly payment runs, and other payments as required
• Monthly intercompany netting input
• Reviewing and providing finance approval on employee expenses submitted through the online expense system
• Management of the email inbox
• Provide support in approving of Sales invoices as per company procedure when required
• Sending out sales invoices
• Ad Hoc analysis as required by the Finance Analyst and Financial Controller
• General support to the whole of the finance team providing back-up during periods of leave/ absence.
• Completion of all of the above within given deadline
• Good level GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Candidates with a keen interest and who are looking to progress
• Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
• Ability to work to deadlines with an eye to detail.
813 total views, 3 today