Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
First or Second Line Support Apprentice at Tradewind Recruitment in Tottenham Court Road
You could earn the fantastic salary of £20,000 while working for a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For business! This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing company in a unique role. If you’re someone that enjoys IT and wants a career in the industry, then Tradewind Recruitment are offering you the opportunity to do just that.
About the company:
Tradewind Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading teaching agencies, specialising in matching teachers and support staff with their dream opportunity, and helping schools recruit for a wide range of roles since 2001.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be managing the maintenance of IT including Desktop, CRM and Telephony
- You’ll be working closely with internal employees and external companies to solution and deliver new initiatives
- You’ll continually review processes and functions so that the company is consistently utilising technology to improve reliability, functionality and user experience
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You’re keen to learn and IT Savvy
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- You can use own initiative with a thorough and organised approach
Castlewood House, 77-91 New Oxford St, London, WC1A 1DG
256 total views, 5 today