Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Graphic Design Apprentice at Print Works in Putney Common
Are you an aspiring graphic designer that’s looking to hone their skills and develop on their design capabilities? Print Works have the perfect apprenticeship for you! This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing company in a unique role.
About the company:
Print Works themselves on face to face relationships with clients and with over 36 years of experience in the design and print industry, there is nothing they have not come across before!
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
- Work with members of the team to develop overall design/artwork concepts for clients.
- Help facilitate the development of jobs in all elements of the client brief.
- Help out in assisting other staff with projects.
- Undertake self-training to improve skills in graphic concept and development, software programmes and design techniques.
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours
- Familiarity with graphic design software (such as InDesign/Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop would be preferable. Any experience with printing and print finishing would be an advantage – although not critical, as full training will be provided.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be confident on the phone and computer (Mac desirable).
- Be familiar with basic IT i.e. emails, Microsoft excel/word and the internet.
The Mews, Studio 4, Putney Common, London, SW15 1HL
873 total views, 6 today