Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Talent Acquisition Apprentice
You’ll provide general support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team and assist in the day-to-day operational work of the team, liaising with members of staff across the organisation, external organisations as required and members of the public. You’ll gain knowledge of the TA Department, be responsible for supporting a range of TA projects and initiatives and provide administration support to the TA Team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administration – scheduling candidate interviews, booking rooms, drafting job adverts, posting job adverts, reviewing applications, sending application responses
- Research – market mapping competition and target candidates, market salary benchmarking, market skills analysis/gap analysis
- Sourcing – using various online tools to identify, track and engage candidates, create talent pools & build skill-based talent communities
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in Mathematics and English Language (desirable)
- Previous experience working in an office (desirable)
Skills / Abilities
- Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail and produce accurate documentation
- Strong customer focus; listening and responding to customer issues
- Ability to work within a team
- Highly motivated, with a keen interest in HR activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional outlook
- Self-starter, can use initiative
- Appreciation of the importance of a positive customer experience
EXL works as a committed team, with one goal: to give our client the power to transform – to move from playing catch-up to outperforming. Our people are problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and every day makes a difference.
Serving organisations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, we deliver solutions from wherever clients need them. We take client service seriously, and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Learn more about us and how we can help you achieve your business objectives.
St Clare House, London, EC3N 1DD
126 total views, 5 today