Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin your career in HR.
Located within walking distance of Oxford Circus/Bond Street tube stations, you will be part of a small and friendly team, working in a fast-paced environment where being extremely organised is vital. Training and guidance will be provided. All we ask of you in return is that you genuinely work in an organised fashion, can juggle changing priorities, and have a sense of humour!
- Arrange interviews and meetings
- Administer Starter/Leaver processes
- Type and format correspondence and documents
- Upload content onto our HR software/intranet
- Act as first point of contact for benefits
- Maintain sickness records
- Process invoices
- Update spreadsheets and generate reports
- Book relevant compliance and training courses for all staff
- Keep job boards/careers page and social media updated
- Keep HR files and records updated
- Take notes in meetings
The above duties are not definitive.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths A*
- MS Office Suite – good working knowledge
- Proven administrative experience in an office environment
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment and/or knowledge of social media
- Experience in professional services
- Business-related educational background
7/10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London, W1G 9DQ
230 total views, 7 today