Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
We are seeking someone who has good interpersonal skills, a willingness to learn and can be flexible in order to support the needs of a busy team. There will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in a wide range of activities and get a truly rounded view of HR.
- Monitor the HR and L&D shared inboxes in Microsoft Outlook – prioritising queries and responding to them within 24 hours and/or flagging them to the relevant member of the HR team
- Respond to any telephone calls in a timely and professional manner, ensuring excellent levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
- Maintain the HR database, including updating and amending records with any new information and regular data reconciliations to ensure all employee HR records are current and accurate
- Populate relevant templates in Microsoft Word as requested by the HR team and process paperwork and carry out other administrative tasks
- Update the company organisation charts on a monthly basis and upload to the intranet
- Respond to all reference requests
- Manage the processes for employees joining and departing Neon
- Schedule training sessions and book employees onto relevant training solutions
- Undertake ad-hoc HR related projects as requested by members of the HR team
Innovation: Use your imagination and be creative. Re-invent, re-engineer, make things better. Ask ‘why’? Be brave.
Ambition: have it not only for the firm but for yourself. Our people have get up and go. Think big and make it happen.
Collaboration: share and be generous with your time, your ideas and your knowledge. It will almost always pay off.
Consideration: for clients, your colleagues, suppliers, the environment. Show respect and dignity in the way you work, at all times. Build your relationships on a foundation of trust and integrity.
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrable administration skills and ability to prioritise
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong numerical skills
20 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BG
274 total views, 11 today