Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading national insurance broker and train to become an HR Assistant while studying for a level 3 HR qualification.
Provide an efficient, effective and customer focussed HR administration service to Aston Lark managers and employees.
The role will be office based but may require occasional travel for client visits, off-site training and other meetings as and when required.
- Respond to HR queries from managers and employees, escalating complex issues to colleagues
- Advise Managers on the interpretation and application of common HR policies, processes and procedures, ensuring that they are applied fairly and consistently
- Handle HR matters reliably and consistently and in accordance with legal requirements
- Build effective working relationships with staff and managers at all levels
- Issue formal documentation to employees (eg employment contracts, new starter packs, formal correspondence)
- Preparing employee files
- Carrying out background and reference checks
- Update and maintain the Access database
- Issue weekly notifications on joiners, leavers and amendments
- Produce management information/reports using Access database
- Preparing leaver documentation
- Responsibility for own personal development and for keeping own knowledge up to date by the use of e-learning, in-house courses, and reading/research.
- No HR knowledge or experience is necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
- Methodical approach with good attention to detail
Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Educated to A level standard with minimum grade C at English and Maths GCSE
- Some administrative or customer service experience would be helpful
Aston Lark Town Hill West Malling Kent, ME19 6QL
150 total views, 10 today