Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
HR Information Systems Apprentice at University of Wolverhampton in Wolverhampton
The post holder will support the day to day operations of the Human Resource Information System team reporting to the HR Information Analyst. The role will provide the post holder with understanding HR systems and how they fit into the larger HR organisation remit. The role will provide general administrative support in the following areas:
- Assisting with HR management information reports and dashboards
- Upgrade and development testing and recording
- HR website maintenance
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of HR management information reports and dashboards.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of user access to the system(s)
- Assist with the maintenance of the departmental web pages using the Content Management system; Terminal 4
- Assist with the support of end-users of Agresso via the HR Systems team helpdesk
- Assist with the testing of all the HR systems. This will include accurate record maintenance, and ensuring all supporting documentation is in place.
- A-levels, or equivalent education or experience
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately, confidently and clearly.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy (including IT literacy) and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and maintain accurate records with appropriate tracking details.
- Excellent all-round IT Skills including experience of using MS Office (mostly Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- An ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- General office skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to strict deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Understanding of the need for tact and discretion when working with confidential information
- Flexible approach to work, including the ability to multi-task.
- Capable of working successfully as a member of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
MX Building, Camp Street, City Campus (Molineux), Wolverhampton, WV1 1AD
118 total views, 9 today