Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing tech start-up company in a unique role. The company, Drover are working to redefine what car ownership looks like allowing their customers to join a monthly car subscription service. Drover are currently seeking a highly motivated Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice.
Drover is a London based car subscription company. Allowing you to have the luxury of a car without the hassle of ownership. Founded by Felix Leuschner CEO and Matt Varughese CTO the company has grown exponentially. Drover who previously offered their services to just Uber drivers has now launched into the consumer market. Their customer base consists of 2,300 active subscriptions.
The tech start-up can now be seen on TV adverts as they reach out to their larger customer base. Drover work with a large number of fleet suppliers including BMW and Lexus. They are constantly on the hunt for new talent that want to grow with them.
As an Infrastructure Apprentice, you will provide support to internal and external customers, helping company productivity through technology by using tools to problem solve and troubleshoot non routine problems. You will also be providing invaluable support in setting up employees on systems when needed. You will need to be flexible enough to adapt to their role to meet the changing needs of the company.
You will be working with a team of existing members of staff who will coach and mentor you to carry out the following duties…
- Managing Jira Service Desk
- Liaising with all departments and key stakeholders
- Risk analysis of business products (Insurance, Billing ect)
- Ensuring business continuity and efficiency of tech processes
- Recording of infrastructure hardware and software
- Meeting Service Line Agreements (SLA’s)
- Recording best practice (in the form of knowledge base articles)
- Escalation of priority tickets to development and product teams
- Retrospective root cause analysis
- Assisting with knowledge sharing to new joiners
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours;
- Ability to communicate effectively is a must (good interpersonal skills)
- Ability to work well with a wide range of stakeholders & departments
- Keen to learn
- Prior knowledge of IT functions (MS office, SQL is desirable)
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mind set
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- Being in tune with company objectives, and conscience of organisational performance
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly into Operations Tech team with an anticipated start date of 20/02/2019
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
8 Orsman Road, London, N1 5QJ
949 total views, 3 today