Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Insights and Analytics Apprentice at EE in St Pauls
Digital forms part of EE’s “bold digital push” to enable customers to interact with EE brands whenever and wherever they want. The Digital insights team sits at the heart of our Digital operation providing cross-functional support to all areas of EE Digital and the wider company. Our team has a company-wide focus to support smarter decisions, provide insight that drives improvement and provide enabling services to other areas of the business to support best-in-class customer experience.
The role holder is responsible for helping provide customer journey analysis, recommendations and testing across EE’s digital estates. These activities will allow EE digital to maximise profitability, improve our customer experience and help put our customers at the centre of everything we do.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
(In priority order)
- Assist in investigating issues and propose solutions by analysing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, voice of the customer and call centre data.
- Help carry out ad-hoc analysis to answer specific business questions.
- Assist in managing tests from start to completion and report on optimisation programme ROI and benefits realisation
- Work with the core digital insight team to automate recurring reports using our in-house business intelligence platform and Tableau.
(in priority order)
- Providing insights using multiple data sources likely to be governed by remote teams
- Delivering against the digital insights and optimisation roadmap in a timely manner.
(level, nature & purpose
This role is part of the Digital Insights team, and therefore it is likely to engage with the entire Digital directorate including Sales, UX, Service & Retention, B2B and Delivery.
- A-C in Maths and English GCSE
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office
- Be at ease with numerical data
- Enjoy working within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Happy working in a professional environment
Nice to have:
- A basic understanding of web topics (e.g. SEO, analytics)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
81 Newgate St, London EC1A 7AJ
169 total views, 5 today