Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a leading, specialist insurance broker, while receiving comprehensive training and support to achieve professional qualifications in IT and a level 3 apprenticeship then apply for Miller’s IT Apprenticeship scheme.
We offer Apprentices a full-time permanent role from day one, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge in IT whilst receiving on and off the job training.
As an IT apprentice, you will provide first & second line technical support to over 600 internal staff. You will be responsible for receiving, logging and managing calls. You will also assist in troubleshooting IT related problems, such as iPhones, Laptops, PCs and Printers and escalate unresolved calls.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Show initiative, drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Results and service driven
- A team player
- Skilled at influencing and negotiating
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organised and clear thinking
- Hard working and committed
- Desire to complete professional examinations
What qualifications are we looking for?
- GCSE Maths & English minimum grade C or 4.
- Predicted or achieved UCAS score of 96, under the new UCAS tariff system (September 2017 onwards) or 240, under the old UCAS tariff system (pre September 2017)
70 Mark Lane, London, EC3R 7NQ
Advert closed: 17th March
258 total views, 17 today