Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
To work with the school and the wider Ark IT team to provide excellent customer centric, proactive and reactive support to ensure the continuous availability of the IT equipment within the SLA’s and KPI’s as defined.
- Assess incoming incident and prioritise work according to timescales and processes.
- Keep accurate and timely records within the incident monitoring system making sure that the end user receives feedback at all times on the progress of faults and changes.
- Carry out technical investigation into support calls and escalate to the local technical team where issues require escalation.
- Maintain spare IT stock, warranties and software licences in accordance with the asset register.
- Instigate hardware swap outs within the timescales set out by the availability SLA to maintain service availability on failed devices.
- Arrange and repair (where required) equipment under the terms of the warranty agreement on specific hardware.
- Produce formal damage reports as per the damage report process.
- Maintain and complete checklists for daily/weekly/monthly tasks as set out by the IT Team Leader.
- Provide assistance in coordinating the testing and installation of new 3rd party software or services.
- Log/update or remove asset register information relating to kit when it is moved/deployed or disposed of within the school.
- Escalate issues impacting on your ability to meet specific objectives to the IT Team Leader ensuring issues are flagged in a timely manner.
- Provide additional support to end users as required.
- Coaching and mentoring IT Apprentices.
- Manage workload and relationships over several schools
- To carry out other reasonable tasks from time to time as directed by the Head of IT
- A desire to understand how technology works and how it can be used to improve productivity
- Act as a role model for high quality customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- An understanding of, and empathy for, the ethos and ambitions of Ark
- Commitment to Ark’s mission
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our academies. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process. This process is outlined here, but can be provided in more detail if requested. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Ark All Saints, 140 Wyndham Road, Camberwell, London, SE5 0UB
663 total views, 7 today