Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
IT First Line Support Apprentice at NFU Mutual in Stratford-upon-Avon
You could earn the fantastic salary of £20,000 being a part of an IT Service Desk that has developed over 15 years into a team which has People and Service at its heart. Today, we are a team of 20 with backgrounds in IT and the business. We support around 6,500 NFU Mutual employees and handle over 100,000 telephone, email and online contacts per year, supporting a vast and growing number of desktop applications and a rapidly changing infrastructure.
We are a team who enjoy working together and in an environment where there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress. The Service Desk has been the springboard for many careers.
About the company:
We’re a leading UK general insurer and financial services organisation, focusing on those people who live and work in the countryside. Our success is down to our dedication to outstanding customer service, a commitment recognised by the many industry awards we have won.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll respond, assess and record customer IT queries and requests.
- You’ll review, assess and progress queued IT queries incidents and requests.
- You’ll assist and contribute to the investigation of IT problems to reduce impact and disruption to our business.
- You’ll contribute to the development, control and administration of the IT knowledge base to ensure that is accurate, up to date and user-friendly.
- You’ll identify and review IT Service Desk policies and procedures to continue to develop and improve the service.
- You’ll deliver short term/one-off projects and activities, as required by and to the standards and outcomes, agreed with you line manager.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you want to challenge yourself in a high demand and high-pressure service environment?
- Do you have demonstrable creative problem solving and analytical skills and an inquisitive nature?
- Would you like to be part of a like-minded and supportive team who are all striving to provide an excellent customer service?
If this sounds like you then the IT Service Desk is the place for you to really five yourself and your career a push in the right direction.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Wellbeing package
- Pension scheme
- On-site cafes
- Annual company performance-related bonus.
- Free on-site parking available
- NFU Mutual runs a free shuttle bus for employees from Stratford upon Avon Railway Station and town centre, to our head office site and Ryon Hill Park campus.
Avon House, Ryon Hill Park, Warwick Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7BJ
153 total views, 4 today