Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
IT Helpdesk Apprentice at Tinopolis Group in Hammersmith
The Tinopolis Group is an international TV production and distribution organisation with businesses based in the UK and US. The group portfolio spans 13 content production companies across all genres – from big scale entertainment and award winning factual to critically acclaimed drama and ground breaking live sports coverage. The group also includes international distributor, Passion.
Tinopolis is proud to work with some of TV’s most respected and successful producers, creating 4,500 hours of exciting content annually for audiences around the globe. We are one of the largest independent television suppliers in the UK, catering for all the major UK broadcasters and digital players, and have a significant presence in the global media marketplace. Tinopolis’ two US businesses make a raft of hugely successful award-winning shows for all the top US networks and SVOD platforms.
Tinopolis is also one of the UK’s largest producers in the nations and regions, with substantial production bases in Cardiff, Llanelli and Glasgow.
In addition to TV production and distribution, Tinopolis also owns two digital businesses, which provide multiplatform programme support, as well as digital resources for the e-learning sector.
Overview of Requirements
- Work as part of a team and provide 1st line support for any information technology issues and problems to Tinopolis and its subsidiary companies.
- Carry out daily checks on key IT services.
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using helpdesk system.
- Escalate problems and issues as required.
- Assist senior engineers as and when required.
- Hours of work will be shift based and will include some weekends.
- Good telephone manner.
- Professional attitude.
- Inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer services.
- Good level of written English.
- Good team player.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and proactive ‘can-do’ work attitude.
- Ability to navigate Windows and Mac operating systems.
- An interest and enthusiasm for IT and learning new skills.
4th Floor, No 1 Smiths Square, 77 – 85 Fulham Palace Road. London W6 8JA
881 total views, 5 today