Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
IT Support Consultant EMEA at Verint Systems in Weybridge
Many companies aspire to excellence. For Verint, excellence is a way of life. As a recognised leader in the Customer Engagement and Cyber Intelligence markets, you will work with top Fortune 100 companies within the EMEA region. With opportunity to travel, this position is responsible to support the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems including basic office equipment, desktop, laptop, mainframe, or client/server based infrastructure components.
Verint (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions that empower organisations with crucial insights, enabling decision makers to anticipate, respond, and take action. Today, more than 10,000 organisations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 per cent of the Fortune 100, use Verint solutions to optimise customer engagement and make the world a safer place.
- Ensure Verint staff have reliable access to their equipment and network resources
- Ensure all support queries are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Work with the business to identify IT requirements, and assist in delivering solutions
- To work with the global IT organisation to improve efficiency and communication
- To record all incidents and escalate where relevant
- Maintain computer systems access and passwords for regional staff
- Maintain the integrity of the existing infrastructure via patches, upgrades, fixes, configuration settings, etc
- Reporting of abuse of corporate policy to management
IT Planning & Execution
- Assist EMEA IT management in definition of regional strategic IT objectives
- Ensure all changes are documented within the relevant change management process
- Schedule and monitor upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users
- Create and manage an inventory of IT equipment to ensure equipment is appropriately allocated, recorded and returned
- Provide support for Verint systems including finance, HR, Sales etc.
- Work with EMEA HR and Facilities teams to ensure new joiners have required IT equipment/accesses etc. from the 1st day of their employment with Verint
- Provide new joiners with induction education pertinent to the use are care of IT, Verint systems etc.
- To provide regular and accurate updates
Key Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Windows Desktop OS knowledge
- Windows Server OS knowledge
- Microsoft Office suite
- Oracle Applications (CRM, Financials)
- VPN and remote support experience
Regarded as very knowledgeable/experienced in two or more of the following areas:
- Windows 7 troubleshooting and support
- Remote support tools
- High Tech organisation
- Fast-paced, changing, customer focused environment
- Innovative / market challenging – thought leaders.
- Demonstrable use of Windows skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able and willing to undertake travel within EMEA
- Adaptability and Analysis
- Decision Making and Customer Focus
- Results Focus and Team Working
- Time Management & Prioritising
241 Brooklands Rd, Weybridge, KT13 0RH
373 total views, 3 today