Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Junior Content Apprentice at Streaming Well in Chiswick
Streaming Well are a really exciting and vibrant company, and as their Junior Content Apprentice, you’ll have a truly unique experience with opportunities to travel to Europe and the US. They’re an award-winning production company who offer 2D/3D Animation, 360/VR Videos, event filming and so much more, so this will be great for someone that has a creative streak and would enjoy working in such an environment. Their offices are based in London, where they support clients around the world in multiple languages. Their clients include Coca-Cola, Unilever and Lloyds Pharmacy so you can expect to be involved with some exciting brands.
About the company:
Streaming Well delivers video production services to businesses big and small. We offer Corporate Films, 2D/3D Animation, Live Streaming, 360/VR Videos, Event Filming and Much More.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll help create content across video, interactive and web pages
- You’ll analyse the reach and audience of our videos
- You’ll help present projects to clients across the world
- You’ll present results internally, helping crunch our data to produce better results
- You’ll analyse and identify new opportunities and understanding how our clients operate, what their key drivers are and the value we can offer them
- You’ll help with email and video marketing campaigns and SEO
- You’ll assist with project management: opportunities to travel in Europe and the US and help develop key projects for our clients
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have the ability to adapt and help out where needed across the business.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an excellent level of English writing and speaking is essential
- You have a keen interest in digital online technologies and video production
2303 total views, 5 today