Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Junior Content Developer Apprentice at Rentokil Initial in Camberley
You could earn a fantastic salary of over £10,000 p.a at one of the largest business service companies in the UK!
As their Content Developer Apprentice, you’ll be a part of the award-winning Group Learning and Development team (HR) supporting the creation of digital content, learning to use software like Adobe Creative Cloud. You will also assist in the production of training videos, materials and administration of our global social learning platform. This really is an excellent opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick-start their career and gain valuable experience working with teams globally.
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues in over 70 countries across the globe. Our three brands Rentokil, Initial and Ambius are the market experts in pest control, washroom solutions, specialist hygiene, medical waste disposal, property care and also interior/exterior landscaping for companies within any industry. Service, Relationships and Teamwork were identified by our colleagues across the world as the core values for the Company. Through these three values we are in a position to offer excellent and consistent customer service to any customer who we look after.
- You’ll be a part of meetings and workshops with the team and wider business
- You’ll learn to support the production of state of the art digital learning content using tools and software like Adobe Creative Cloud and GOMO
- You’ll learn how to help to complete design documents and script templates
- You’ll be creating infographics, job aids and training materials
- You’ll learn how to use video equipment and often work on location at Rentokil Initial sites to help with the production of training videos
- You’ll learn how to edit video and audio to publish for business use
- You’ll gain experience in administering the global social learning platform
Skills and attributes:
You aren’t required to have any professional experience – Rentokil Initial welcome all applicants. We will provide you with training so you can get going quickly and we will help you to develop into an experienced content developer. If you want to be considered you will need:
- A strong attention to detail
- A Hard-working, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- To be able to take initiative and be willing to learn about digital learning
- A keen interest in creative media and digital technologies
- Excellent organisation skills
- An effective team member, who is also able to work individually
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. Every colleague is required to support the company to meet its dedication to provide equal opportunities in employment and avoid unlawful discrimination. Rentokil Initial considers that all colleagues have a duty not to discriminate against any of their colleagues on any unlawful grounds.
Location: 1 Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Camberley, GU17 9AB
201 total views, 9 today