Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Junior Content Producer and Runner at MAV Music in London
MAV Music is offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual looking to start a career in the music supervision industry. You will join a team of passionate and driven music supervisors, creating soundtracks for global clients such as Wagamama, Gordon Ramsay and The Ivy.
MAV Music is currently looking for a runner to assist with a wide variety of tasks (no two days are the same!) and learn our craft on the job via an apprenticeship programme.
MAV Music is a music supervision company that supplies soundtracks for a wide range of clients across over 300 sites worldwide. Our clients include some of the UK’s biggest brands such as Gordon Ramsay, the O2 Arena, Wagamama and Marriott.
- Assisting with technical support and ensuring all clients machines are online
- Providing limited assistance to the music team
- Providing limited assistance with social media and branding
- Setting up and breaking down DJ equipment
- Assisting the manager and founder, with business and operational tasks
- Maintaining good relationships with our current clients and potential new ones
- Assisting in attracting new business and creating marketing material such as brand books and 2 pagers
- Researching potential new clients, competitors and potential partners
- Organising digital files and general administration work
- Running errands to obtain supplies or assist clients
- Sourcing new music from Hype Machine and other blogs
- Include Blog writing and newsletters
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- An efficient multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated and a hard worker
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about music
- Experienced in the use of G-Suite/Microsoft Office
- Experienced in the use of music-related software and streaming services
- Good customer service skills
- Able to deal with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills
- Able to work in Farringdon and sometimes Ladbroke Grove (as well as potential site visits across the country)
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English to a good standard
- A monthly wage
- Paid travel expenses
- Regular work parties at the Groucho Club and other high-end London members clubs
- The opportunity to learn all you need to know about the music supervision industry, with the chance of a full-time role at the end of your placement.
Location: 8 Eagle Ct, Clerkenwell, London, EC1M 5QD
164 total views, 8 today