Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Junior Content Producer at Boutinot Wines in Cheadle
With a diverse collection of wine producers and brands, our aim in Marketing at Boutinot is simple – to tell “stories”, engaging both internal and external audiences.
We’re looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running, creating new and repurposing existing content to tell engaging written, audio and video “stories” for a range of trade audiences.
As Junior Digital Producer you will find yourself working across a number of projects – gathering requirements, creating briefs and managing the project, with the support of the Digital Marketing Manager.
What will this involve?
- Write, edit and repurpose copy for use in print and online, capturing what is exciting, new, innovative in the business and/or industry.
- Identify stories (internally and across our producers), research ideas and pitch concepts to meet briefs from our sales teams.
- Provide creative support and deliver creative assets to the marketing team to develop Boutinot’s presence on social media, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends on social platforms.
- Capture images, record audio, direct, shoot and edit video, encouraging members of the team to get involved and tell “their stories” and embrace the benefits of audio and video content.
- Monitor engagement of assets and use lessons learned to evaluate success and identify areas for improvement for future campaigns.
- Improve internal communications through the use of WorkPlace by Facebook.
- Drive forward BouShare (our internal digital asset management system), supporting the marketing team to ensure that all content being developed is organised, labelled and tagged in a logical manner.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’re looking for a fast-paced environment where you can demonstrate a keen interest in creating engaging content across all media.
- You may already be running your own blog, website or YouTube channel; helping out family or friends with their digital activity or content; or be actively & positively engaged on social platforms – either way, a desire to connect and engage with different audiences is a must.
- You will have high attention to detail, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be outgoing and confident with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- You will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Someone with an interest in wine and learning more about it ‘on the job’! There will be plenty of opportunities to taste along the way, so a passion for wine and food is a must.
- You must be 18+ to apply for this role. It is suitable for someone post-A Levels to start in September 2018.
- A comprehensive grasp of grammar, punctuation and spelling is essential.
- Have experience in using DSLR cameras/strong iPhone photography knowledge.
- Basic skills and a keen interest in shooting and editing footage.
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom or similar.
- Good knowledge of all the different social media platforms, and the types of content that are relevant, suitable and engaging for each.
- Some knowledge of digital analytics an advantage.
What will we give you in return?
The Junior Content Producer role is an opportunity to gain confidence in bringing together high-quality pieces of content. In return for enthusiasm, creativity and a talent, Boutinot will offer a range of opportunities to make the role your own.
This will be a new exciting, interesting role but it needs energy, enthusiasm and commitment. If you give it everything you’ve got, it will be highly rewarding with the chance to work with a bunch of passionate people who like you are valued for their skills and are part of a vibrant, growing international business with a great future ahead of it, that you will be a vital part of.
Boundary House, Cheadle Point, Cheadle, SK8 2GG
1050 total views, 4 today