Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Junior Content Producer at Charles Stanley & Co Ltd in London
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing team at Charles Stanley as an apprentice. You will help to drive and create first-class content via multiple distribution channels, with the aim of engaging clients and attracting new clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Production and editing of new client-facing content in video and/or animated format.
- Provide input into the development and implementation of a content plan for the business divisions.
- Support the Design and Communications Executive in the writing and editing of copy across all media, such as websites, a wide range of literature and communications.
- Maintain brand consistency – both in terms of design and tone of voice – across all forms of communication in a multi-brand and multi-channel environment.
- Provide input into the creation, development and execution of marketing campaigns across the group where appropriate.
- Proactively review existing content to ensure it is up-to-date and meets user requirements, and maintain version control and the regulatory and legal compliance of content.
- Candidates will ideally already have produced and distributed their own content via animation, video, web, social media or print. They will have some skills in content generation and editing, and they must have a passion for content creation.
Knowledge and Skills
- Confident using video editing or animation software. Adobe Animate, After Effects or Premiere Pro, preferred but we are open to investing in alternative software.
- Passion for storytelling and ability to write an engaging and dynamic narrative.
- Excellent proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail.
- The intellectual capacity to learn and understand Charles Stanley’s wide range of products and services and be able to translate such understanding into relevant content.
- Adaptability – Must be able to multi-task, manage and prioritise projects effectively and meet deadlines.
- Autonomy – Able to work individually and use initiative.
- Flexibility – The Marketing department is very much a ‘team’ environment and therefore there may be opportunities for the individual to take part in other marketing-related activity. The individual will be prepared to work with Marketing colleagues and assist, where reasonable, to achieve successful outcomes for the department and the business.
Location: 55 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AS
152 total views, 7 today