Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Junior Designer at Aspectus PR in London
Established in 2007, Aspectus is an award-winning, proudly independent and employee-owned integrated marketing and communications agency. Headquartered in the UK, we also have offices in New York, Singapore, Aberdeen and Lucerne. We work across five key sectors: Technology, Energy, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Financial Services. Shortlisted by Pathfinders for the Media Employer of the Year Award in 2016, we are an international team of passionate marketing and communications experts committed to delivering award-winning solutions for our clients.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about creativity and design and have a keen interest in digital marketing. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to kick-start their career in digital design with one of London’s leading agencies. Reporting to the Creative department, you’ll be an integral part of an ambitious team, and gain invaluable ‘hands-on’ design experience from day one.
- Develop relevant and engaging designs with the support of the creative team
- Execute small creative briefs and provide key support on larger creative briefs
- Contribute new ideas and thinking whenever possible
- Develop innovative design solutions and contribute to the evolution of the Aspectus brand
- Maintain high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Ensure all internal and client digital marketing materials are produced to guidelines
- Attend internal meetings as required
- Contribute ideas to blogs and social media channels
- Keep well informed of latest design trends
- No professional experience required
- Passionate about graphic design with a keen eye for branding, design, and typography
- Familiar with current design trends and best practices for both print and digital work
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud platforms and skilled in illustration, layout, hierarchy, and branding
- Detailed oriented, multi-tasker who is able to prioritise and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who is comfortable collaborating with and taking direction from the design team
- A genuine, positive, and uplifting attitude that inspires coworkers and clients
- Self-starter who is internally driven to make things better and to exceed expectations
Are you up for the challenge?
Location: Ground Floor, James House 22-24 Corsham Street London, N1 6DR
329 total views, 1 today