Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Marketing Apprentice at Stopgap in Richmond
This full-time hybrid role is to support the Business Development & Marketing Manager in all aspects of the Stopgap Group’s marketing activities, as well as providing support to the Sales & Marketing Executive. Reporting directly into the Business Development & Marketing Manager, your role will be varied and busy in all areas of marketing activities. You will also contribute to the research, coordination and delivery of the marketing strategy.
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK’s leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry’s reputation for bad practice and poor service.
We are also passionate about having a great working environment and looking after our team.
- Help develop and grow the reach of the Stopgap social media profiles
- Updating the company blog on a daily basis
- Staying informed of marketing news and views in order to contribute to Twitter and LinkedIn discussions.
- Assist with Christmas campaigns: advent and desktop calendars
- Managing the addition of new joiners photographs and profile information
- Posting job advertisements on relevant job boards, refreshing any that have expired and removing as requested
- Undertaking desk based research to support the Business Development & Marketing Manager in identifying new lead opportunities
- Using our CRM, research and deliver intelligence that can be used as new lead generation (Research – incorporated into learning time)
Key Skills Required
- Experience working with email marketing packages, content management systems
- Highly effective research skills and be confident in managing and manipulating data
- Strong copywriting skills and ideally experience in, or comfortable with, design programmes (including Pixelmator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong campaign management skills, preferably covering digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Confident communication skills – with all levels of management; comfortable and persuasive when required with consultants and external contacts
Goodwin House, 5 Union Court, Richmond, TW9 1AA
172 total views, 15 today