Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Marketing Apprentice at The People Pod in Bolton
Are you someone that wants to get stuck in and start learning about marketing and social media? The People Pod are looking for a confident, professional and enthusiastic marketing apprentice, with a passion for marketing. The role will include assisting the digital strategy, assisting in managing the website, promoting the business via social media channels, and ultimately marketing the business.
About the company:
We offer recruitment services across the UK, specialising in any discipline within retail, sales and customer service. Ex-industry professionals ourselves, we have extensive background knowledge in retail and FMCG sectors. Our Recruitment Specialists are experts in supporting high growth organisations to achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting and retaining the highest calibre candidates in the market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the business
- SEO activities to increase website traffic
- Video editing for adverts/roles
- Run marketing campaigns
- Creating email newsletters and writing blogs
- Preparation of marketing material
- Set up and implement e-mail marketing campaigns
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
You’ll be great for this role if:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for marketing
Suite 11, 1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin Street, The Valley, Bolton, BL1 8PB
270 total views, 3 today