Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Cadreon is a specialized marketing services platform that integrates technology, data and inventory to manage audiences for our clients. Ultimately owned by the Interpublic Group (IPG), Cadreon is part of media management group Mediabrands, an ecosystem of media businesses covering the traditional and digital landscape.
Cadreon employs talented professionals servicing a range of multinational blue-chip advertisers. Our work spans too many things to mention, including media planning & buying, research, and analytics. Briefly, though, we devise multi-media communications strategies for some of the world’s most innovative and creative brands.
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what we believe in. IPG Mediabrands are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Digital Apprentice is to support the client services team with the day-to-day account management across brands such as J&J, Spotify and Premier Inn. This role will provide a solid introduction to Programmatic advertising and the opportunity to eventually become a Programmatic Account Executive.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media ecosystem
- Become a specialist in Cadreon Programmatic offering
- Build a strong understanding of Cadreon partners across tech, data and inventory
- Support the client service team in the processing of new campaigns
- Support the Cadreon team in the collection of campaign data
- Assist in the monthly financial reconciliation of Cadreon clients
- Assist in campaign planning
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- The ability to manipulate data and draw conclusions
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills are key
- A self-starter who is eager to learn and ask questions
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- A strong eye for detail
- Fluent in MS Office – knowledge of Excel Pivots would be preferred
- Any advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience would be preferred, but not essential
Cadreon believes that digital and data technology is driving a revolution in marketing. Digitally sourceable marketing can now always be performance-driven and focused on business outcomes. Data, insights and creativity are central to all our work, and we hold ourselves fully accountable to client business goals. We focus on improving the performance of our clients’ businesses through the smart application of data, analytics and technology. We are building a brand new and unique process for businesses to communicate in the digital age regardless of what challenges they may have.
We are a friendly, fast, and fun open organisation who respect deep expertise in digital media technology. We value bright, smart people with challenging thinking and we are creating a culture and environment to fuel a technology-led revolution in digital marketing.
- Open Architecture
Cadreon buys and uses data and inventory from any partner that meets the criteria for integrity and transparency.
- Systems Integration
Cadreon uses multiple technology partners and providers – including DSPs, data platforms and analytics packages – to help power the Audience Management platform.
- Channel Expansion
Cadreon is working to employ an audience-based model across all digitally-sourceable media
We employ a range of talented individuals with skills and experience across the digital media technology space. From big-picture thinkers to small detail executors, Cadreon’s team delivers cutting-edge knowledge, passionate curiosity about digital technology and data, creative thinking and flawless execution that drives client results. Loyalty is important at Cadreon and we invest heavily in training and development to help build successful careers within our organisation.
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this, there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on-the-job training and development.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work, so we also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave. In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office usually
- closes between Christmas & New Year
- Additional holiday for long service
- Group Income Protection (after 2 years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Early finish Fridays
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Wellbeing programme, including subsidised monthly massages
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free breakfast
- Subsidised Café
- Free eye tests
- Regular Bar Night
- Retail discounts
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Ride2Work, GymFlex and many more!
42-46 St Johns Square, London, EC1M 4EA
How we protect you
The manner in which IPG Mediabrands processes your personal data is set out in the eRecruitment Privacy Notice. By submitting your data you are stating that you have read and understand how your personal information will be used and processed by IPG Mediabrands.
1058 total views, 5 today