Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Programmatic Video Buyer at OMG Programmatic in London
We are looking for a person who is passionate about digital marketing. The role is within a specialist activation team, working with many of the biggest brands in the UK. You should have an interest in the digital media landscape. Due to the level of data involved in this area, you must be confident with maths and basic statistics.
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) is the media division of Omnicom Group Inc. Its businesses in the UK include leading media service companies OMD UK, MG OMD, Hearts and Science, Rocket and PHD Network. OMG Programmatic is a specialist division created to plan, buy and evaluate programmatic campaigns on behalf of the OMG agencies. Programmatic specialists run campaigns for over one hundred clients using some of the most advanced ad tech tools and systems in the world. By focusing on developing its technology stack, creating exclusive inventory partners, deploying advanced analytics and having a fully scaled and operational team OMG Programmatic UK have grown into one of the largest buyers of programmatic media in Europe.
- Learn the online advertising landscape and where Real Time Bidding and OMG Programmatic fits in.
- Be responsible for your campaigns with support from your managers.
- Accompany Traders and Trading Managers on meetings and briefing sessions with key OMG UK agency clients as appropriate.
- Learn how to proactively make optimisations and demonstrate how you have improved performance.
- Planning: Learn to provide clear recommendations for agency planners to be able to action on upcoming campaigns.
- Budget (from digital plan), inventory sources, testing new lines, formats, etc.
- Post campaign analysis: Learn to utilise the data from Demand Side Platforms and Adservers to build insights and recommendations. For example, optimisation around:
- Day of week and time of day
- Exchanges, Platforms and Websites
- Audience Profiles
- Strong & Confident with Mathematics and basic statistics.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated, with examples.
- Strong organisational skills – always delivering to deadlines and managing expectations.
- Capability to think laterally and define solutions to complex and unusual problems.
- Proven, consistent and excellent attention to detail.
Bankside 3, 100 Southwark St, London SE1 0SW
218 total views, 5 today