Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Social Media Apprentice at FourFourTwo in Twickenham
Haymarket’s Skills Academy is now in 4th year in providing unparalleled opportunities in media. Our award-winning Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to gain industry experience whilst also receiving an accredited qualification. As part of our next intake of apprentices starting in August we are now looking for a Social Media Apprentice to join our team
Joining a globally renowned and respected football media brand as FourFourTwo’s Social Media Apprentice. It will get you into the world of football journalism and to the forefront of the ever-changing social media landscape.
About the company:
FourFourTwo is the world’s biggest football magazine, published in 17 markets, with a digital portfolio that includes an iPad and iPhone magazine app, an award-winning stats app, a website offering advice on playing the game better – and this, our global website.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be supporting the Social Media Editor, Digital and Magazine teams in delivering objectives, activities and results for FourFourTwo through social media
- You’ll be filling in the weekly social calendar with relevant and topical posts
- You’ll be managing engagement and daily output across our social platforms
- You’ll help source social-led football content
- You’ll work closely with the editorial teams to implement a social strategy and to develop new and engaged social audiences
- You’ll help think of ideas for social-led competitions and commercial opportunities
- You’ll help with matchday coverage across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have a love of football and social media
- You have a passion for a career in either journalism or marketing
- You have a solid working knowledge – and ideally some professional experience – of social media platforms
- First class project management and communication skills
- A fierce commitment to being the best
- The flexibility to work some weekends and weeknights – that’s when football tends to happen
- You will have attained at least 2 A Levels (or equivalent) at Grades B or above.
- 25 days holiday
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Travel Ticket Loan
- Pension Scheme (at qualification stage)
- BUPA Health Cash Plan
- Lifestyle & Discounts
- Local Twickenham Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- plus the option to opt in and out of additional benefits
Bridge House, 69 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP
230 total views, 11 today