Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Software Developer Apprentice at Synergy Dental in Bolton
You’ll be involved in the advancement of a range of applications including our website and bespoke business systems that we continuously look to develop using the latest technologies. You’ll be self-motivated, work well under pressure and have a talent for problem-solving.
Main Responsibilities (you will learn the following):
- Delivering software with a focus on quality, efficiency and speed to market.
- Working within a pragmatic, delivery focussed cross-functional mindset.
- Making best use of technology, learning new skills as required.
- Working with major browsers (including dev tools), devices and platforms.
- Net, C#, Java or experience in a similar Object Orientated Programming language.
- Service development (services, systems, messaging, middleware).
- A range of RDMS experience.
- Developing low latency, highly available and scalable solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience of working on responsive design across a range of devices
(App, Web, Mobile etc.)
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Be a technology evangelist
- Design and develop reusable libraries, APIs and code that are easy to maintain, understand and re-use
- MVC or Spring
- Web API
- Extensive UI/Visual Design experiences required
- Maintaining a passion for software development and technology.
- Strong academic background.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Communicate to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas.
- Able to engage with internal users at a high level
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
Location: Oceanic House, Navigation Business Park, Water Meetings Road, Bolton, BL1 8SW
55 total views, 5 today