Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice – Disney Account at OMD EMEA in King’s Cross
OMD is one of the top media agencies in the world with global billings of $40bn+, offices in over 100 countries, and 10,000 people servicing a client list with more global relationships than any other media agency. For clients such as PepsiCo, Apple, Renault Nissan, Google, McDonald’s, Sony and Bacardi, OMD set the standard in media agency work.
The EMEA team based at Kings Cross leads the evolution and execution of the OMD promise across the most demanding and complex region in the world. OMD is #1 in EMEA and continues to innovate – empowering great people, inside great teams and partnerships, to produce great work.
Working with The Walt Disney Company
Team Orchestra is OMD’s agency network proposition specifically designed to manage The Walt Disney Company’s complex business across EMEA.
Disney is the largest and most diversified entertainment companies in the world, and our remit stretches across a Motion Pictures, Disney Channels, Disney Consumer Products, Disney Media Sales and Partnerships and Disney Life.
We pride ourselves in working with Disney far more as a consultant and partner than a supplier of traditional advertising and media services. We are working hard to understand and plan owned, earned and paid media, and help to define the relationship between their different verticals and franchises across multiple platforms, messages and audiences!
To effectively deliver this, Team Orchestra harnesses all relevant Omnicom Media Group skill sets under one banner – including media planning & buying, research, data & analytics, marketing science, content creation, programmatic, social strategy and brand partnerships – all orchestrated by a dedicated business leadership team based in London.
We are seeking an Apprentice to join our team! The role will be a fixed term contract of 15 months. Following a successful initial period, this could then lead to a permanent role in Team Orchestra or OMD
This role will be managed in partnership with Arch (www.archapprentices.co.uk) and will allow the successful candidate to complete on the job training and qualifications as a Level 3 Digital Marketing apprentice with professional certified qualifications that will help you develop your career in marketing and media further.
You will be a key part of the Team Orchestra team and work closely with Disney. We provide reports on media and market performance, media planning for future campaigns, and strategic recommendations for how Disney further develop their sophisticated approach to marketing and communications. You will learn how to interrogate and communicate to different audiences, and the role different media touchpoints such as TV, Print, Posters or digital play in the consumer journey.
- Working with the social insights manager to deliver monthly Content Reports for Channels and Disney Audiences, across specified EMEA markets
- Working with the social insights manager to deliver quarterly Trends reports across Kids, Family and Young Adults audiences
- Working as part of the team to co-ordinate Disney’s media planning across Europe, and reporting back to Disney
- Admin and finance admin responsibilities for the team: co-ordinating regular status meetings and reporting outcomes to the team
- Working with our digital team to ensure we are up to speed on the latest social media developments, and incorporating that thinking into our planning
- Learning about broader marketing and media trends and reporting those to Disney and our team
Learning & Development
- On this Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship programme, learners will develop skills in areas such as PPC, SEO, analytics and social media. This training will be carried out alongside your work as part of Team Orchestra
- You’ll learn how to:
- Write to a range of audiences and digital platforms.
- Research information for digital communications.
- Create basic analytical dashboards
- Use technology to achieve marketing objectives.
- Build digital campaigns across a variety of media platforms
- Measure the success of digital marketing.
- Apply at least two of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e-mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click.
- Professional qualifications you’ll gain:
- Google Digital Garage
- Google Analytics Academy
- AVADO’s Dot Native or Squared Online certifications
- BCS Coding and Logic
- Reporting into the team account manager and the team social media manager
- GCSE pass mark (C or 4 or above) in Maths and English. At least 5 GCSEs
- UK or EU resident for at least past 3 years
- Proactive, enthusiastic, articulate and a team player
- Some basic IT skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
OMD EMEA 10 REGENTS WHARF ALL SAINTS STREET LONDON, N1 9RL
384 total views, 6 today