Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Video & Photography Production Apprentice
To work as part of the studio team on the creation and editing of various video and motion graphic design projects and scopes of work, maintaining brand vision and goals. To contribute to the execution of photography projects within brand parameters to reflect the brand identity, to include ‘running’, location/model availability, and post-production editing.
- Edit and produce video and audio
- Producing product and/or topic specific video footage using live and motion graphics
- Producing branded video content suitable for specific channels/platforms
- Reproducing packaged hero videos in alternative formats to meet channel/platform requirements
- Creating component graphics to contribute towards the production of brand aligned videos
- Video and photography shoot ‘running’
- Upload Digital Images and maintain naming protocol and digital asset file/structure organisation
- Supporting the Studio Manager with video and photography projects as delegated.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with a particular focus on PremierePro, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Animate, After Effects and LightRoom.
- An enquiring mind and a positive outlook
- A desire to expand current video and photography skills
- Organisational skills and ability to take robust instruction
- Microsoft Office suite, with particular focus on PowerPoint, Word & Excel
Meadows Business Park, Blackwater, Camberley, GU17 9AB
1099 total views, 11 today