Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 1st Line Support Apprentice
Do you enjoy solving IT problems? Are you keen to start a career in IT?
Coyle Personnel are looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their growing team in Harrow. As an Apprentice you will receive in-depth on the job training which will lead to a nationally accredited qualification and the experience will open up many future opportunities for you.
- Assist with basic problem solving as experience allows such as resetting passwords, log on issues and printers
- Logging tickets and helping to keep the helpdesk system manageable
- Keeping documentation up to date such as, but not limited too: asset management, how to guides and system Inventory sheets
- Following policy and procedures
- Telephone support to IT queries/problems, log/transfer calls, take messages & send emails
- Escalate issues when required
- High level of customer service and support
- Maintaining proactive communication to achieve user satisfaction
- Travel to other offices (UK) to support the wider IT team
- Setting up new desktop/laptops systems and desks when required
- Completing basic set up of new users
Benefits of the job:
- Further progression and training available once the apprenticeship is completed
- Salary between £10,400 to £11,700
- Part of a wider team that will provide knowledge and support
- Fast paced and demanding environment to allow for quick on the job learning
What we are looking for in you:
- Genuine drive to establish a career in IT
- Any knowledge of IT hardware would be beneficial
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Patient and understanding
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to learn and develop
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team
About Coyle Personnel
Coyle Personnel is one of the UK’s top privately-owned recruitment agencies.
In the last financial year, we took 11th place for the most profitable recruitment companies in the UK. Most of our turnover has come from temporary placements within the construction or healthcare sector. However, we also recruit for rail, technology, education, and much more.
As an ambitious company, we are looking for opportunities to expand into new and emerging markets.
We are a family-owned business and we take our values seriously. We believe our teams should share in our success and so we offer training and development programmes. If you are hungry for success and want unrivalled progression opportunities, this could be the role for you.
First Floor Hygeia, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BE
239 total views, 3 today