Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 Apprentice Associates
Weber Shandwick are now looking for applicants to our 2019 Early Careers Programme, a year-long programme of structured on and off the job training that will see you work on impactful campaigns for local and global brands across a range of sectors.
We’re looking for talented communicators to join our content, integrated media, client experience and insights teams – so whether you’re into graphic design, video production, social media, copywriting, strategy or analytics, client management there’s an opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in client meetings and presentations (as needed)
- Manage client supplies, publications and resource materials
- Writing a range of materials, including press releases, meeting notes, research write-ups, profiles, pitch letters
- Building and maintaining relationships with people in other departments, such as design, finance, and IT and working effectively with them to ensure account teams are obtaining the information and support they need
- Contribute to creative brainstorms for clients.
- Build an understanding of and relationships with the key publications, journalists, sites and influencers for your clients.
- Liaising with suppliers (e.g. designers, printers, etc.) often under tight timelines
Who are you?
- Demonstrates an interest in communications/design/video/social media/analytics
- A phenomenal teammate– ensuring team involvement and communication at all times.
- Motivated – demonstrating energy and enthusiasm to ongoing workload and projects.
- Proactive – identifying opportunities for clients on an ongoing basis.
- Organised and diligent – planning, preparation and attention to detail are key in this role.
- Positive – contributing positive energy to the team and prevailing optimism when working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet browser tools (Google search, alerts, etc.)
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will be accepting and reviewing applications up until Friday 31st May 2019.
We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London EC1N 2AE
505 total views, 5 today