Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 Apprentice Desktop Support Analyst at Marriott Hotels International in Luton
The desktop support analyst provides first level technical support to hotel associates for Email, Microsoft Outlook, Kronos, ID Management and desktop applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an international powerhouse and industry leader. You will learn from top experts and will develop a wide array of skills making you an extremely competent Desktop Support Analyst.
About the company:
Our founders, J.W. and Alice Marriott started with a small idea, a root beer stand. From there, it grew into a small hotel business, and then another, bigger one. Together they created something that changed their future—and maybe yours. A great career has always been a great adventure. Now it’s your turn.
- End to End ID request process. From users requesting id’s, managing Marriott request centre entries and central application ids setup through to communication back to users/line managers with details. Covers Enterprise ids, Active Directory, Citrix, Application ids, email
- E2E ID process to include Adds/Deletes/Moves
- Implement Microsoft Active Directory changes to support id adds/deletes/moves
- Implement changes to Hotel File & Print servers to support id adds/deletes/moves
- Remote desktop support to users for all desktop issues.
- Remote management of hardware support, including the implementation and set up of support PC’s
- Proactively working to identify route cause and elimination of repeat issues.
- Remote installations of desktop application software.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have Customer Care skills
- Knowledge of Windows 2008 server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows 10 Professional Desktop and Kronos
- An awareness of WAN/LAN & VPN technologies
- Knowledge of Opera PMS + Sales & Catering
- Knowledge Simphony
- Knowledge of IT operating standards
- Troubleshooting & resolution skills for PCs, operating systems, servers, peripherals, etc
Parkland Square, 750 Capability Green, Luton, LU1 3LU
996 total views, 3 today