Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 Apprentice Digital Marketer (Social) at Manning Gottlieb OMD in Southwark
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) is the media division of Omnicom Group Inc. Its businesses include leading media service companies OMD Worldwide, PHD Network and Hearts & Science. The five UK media agencies – OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, PHD, Rocket and Hearts & Science are powered by Omnicom Media Group UK which exists to deliver growth and success alongside its range of Specialist Services such as Resolution, OMG Programmatic, Annalect, Affiliates, Adylic, Benchmarketing, Talon, Fuse, Drum, Mobile5, OMG Ethnic and Barter.
Omnicom Media Group’s UK agencies have won the Gunn Report for Creativity for 10 years running, as well as numerous Grand Prix awards across multiple categories and award platforms.
Our agencies work across a diverse range of over 200 clients from the automotive industry to retail, FMCG and travel.
Resolution Media is an Omnicom Media Group company focused on digital biddable media. It collaborates with all OMG UK agencies to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions.
It helps its clients use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and organic search as well as other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move its clients’ businesses forward. Its Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Social advertising, Display/Behavioural Targeting, Mobile Marketing, eCommerce search optimisation, Web Analytics and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright Apprentice to join the growing Social Advertising team here at Manning Gottlieb OMD. The successful candidate will be working with our exciting and varied client base, learning all there is to know about Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Advertising.
You will have good analytical skills, be comfortable with numbers and have a creative flair. A proactive team player who is eager to build out a professional career in digital media, ultimately you must have a clear passion for social media and be excited about what advertising on social networks can deliver for all marketing campaigns.
Full on the job training will be offered and you will be enrolled in our Agency training programme.
Working alongside the Social advertising planners on the team you will learn the ropes and become a key member of our expanding team:
- Help to research, plan and deliver Facebook & Twitter advertising
- Learn how to set up and manage live advertising campaigns to an exacting standard
- Develop ideas for branded content
- Analyse campaign results- extracting insights which can be used to steer the wider direction of clients marketing
- Create campaign reports & infographic summaries in Excel and PowerPoint
- Work with the wider digital strategy team on campaign ideas for future activity
- Help with team administration & monthly finance
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Clear/concise communication both verbal and written
- Helpful, friendly and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to transparently manage expectations of the team and the client
- Highly numerate, must love data
- Team Player – Support your team pro-actively and positively
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to construct a basic presentation with strong narrative
- As search and social are ever-evolving dynamic industries, be keen to never stop learning, take personal responsibility for retaining and absorbing information
- Be able to present yourself and communicate professionally in all your encounters with media owners, clients and people internally
- Strong organisation skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work to and deliver against set deadlines
- Be able to listen and apply regular feedback and training, take personal responsibility for own development (ample development of craft skills and soft skills will be provided)
3, Bankside, 90-100 Southwark St, London SE1 0SW
486 total views, 6 today