Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 HR Support Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arisen at ExtraCare Charitable Trust Head Office for an enthusiastic individual to support the HR team as an HR support Apprentice.
You will be the first point of contact for inquiries relating to the HR System. The position works particularly closely with the HR function, Recruitment team, Payroll and Training & development, supporting all four with systems, queries and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career within a Human Resources environment and learn the different elements which make up a HR function.
It is your chance to be part of something special.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- The role supports the management of the central HR system, maintaining records, using automated processes and templates to support key functions; preparing reports using various categories of People Data
- Work alongside the Recruitment team, HR, Payroll and Learning & Development teams to support the use of the HR system for effective recruitment, onboarding, training and development activities, and ensuring alignment with HR policies and procedures
- Responding to enquiries relating to job vacancies via ‘phone and email, utilising an Applicant Tracking System, posting adverts, coordinating interviews, and supporting with facilitating interviews and assessment centres at Village locations.
- Execution of the employee life cycle process, including preparing offers, collating payroll information, issuing contracts, formal letters and leaver processes.
- Support the HR team with the implementation of projects; driving efficiency and efficacy of the HR System.
- Support the development of HR systems, induction and training materials and coordination of training.
- Ad hoc administrative duties including filing, photocopying etc.
Personal qualities and skills desired:
- Good level of administration experience
- Competent IT skills, with experience of using Excel and/or database systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An ability to meet deadlines.
- A basic understanding of what Human Resources is and able to demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in HR.
- The importance of maintaining the confidentiality of information and data.
- Commitment to personal development and improvement.
- Respectful of others, regardless of position, ability and experience
- Ability to listen attentively
- Ability to accept change
- Resilient (able to deal with challenges and setbacks and take on board feedback)
- Driving license and access to a vehicle will be an advantage
- A-C in GCSE’s including Maths, English or equivalent qualifications. (Functional skills will be achieved as part of the qualification if GCSEs minimum grades not obtained)
37.5 hours, Monday – Friday.
- Administration (preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
7 Harry Weston Road, Binley Business Park, Binley, Coventry
382 total views, 9 today