Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
IT Apprentice at Rentokil Initial in Camberley
One of the largest business services companies in the world providing Pest Control, Hygiene Services and Workwear services, are on the search for an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice.
Rentokil Initial provide services that improve and enhance lives, with services that protect the health and well-being of people, and the reputation of their customers’ brands. If you have a passion for IT and are eager to kick-start your career in the field, Rentokil Initial is giving you the perfect chance to do just that in a successful and progressive company.
Ideally, we would like someone with an interest in Computing eg. Laptops, Desktops, Mobile Devices, Servers and Applications, with a, strong attention to detail, who is also motivated and able to take the initiative.
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in the major economies of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa. The company has over 31,000 employees providing a range of support services in over 60 countries.
Working as part of the Global Service Delivery Team based in Camberley, you will be given the opportunity to develop a range of skills ranging from Service Desk right through to End User Computing and Data Centre Teams.
This really is a great opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick-start their career and gain valuable experience working with teams globally. We also work closely with a number of key vendors including Google, VMWare and Microsoft.
Your duties will include:
- Participating in meetings and workshops with the team and wider business
- Taking responsibility for performing relevant daily checks and escalating issues to team members
- Managing the ticket queue and responding to events and alerts.
- Providing desk side support to end users for hardware and software related incidents and requests
- Assisting in the day to day running of the corporate antivirus solution, ensuring that clients are running the latest software version and using reporting tools to identify any organisational threats
- Using server and workstation deployment tools to assist in the build and ongoing management of corporate devices
- Assist in maintaining the Corporate Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
- Work with the Google Service Owner on Google related projects to ensure that the organisations Google Infrastructure is kept healthy.
- Assist in the promotion of Google Products Globally,
Rentokil Initial plc, Riverbank Meadows Business Park, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB
159 total views, 11 today