Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 IT Support Apprentice
A new and unique opportunity has arisen to join Agilisys as an IT Technical Support Apprentice, if you are bright and technically minded then this could be the perfect role for you!
Agilisys is one of the UK’s most innovative and fast growing IT and business software and services providers, helping our clients to transform their businesses through a suite of citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of delivery excellence around the UK.
Working for both the public and private sector, we have earned a strong reputation and hold deep domain expertise delivering transformational services in particular within local and central government.
We support our clients through a network of offices and centres of excellence throughout the UK, employing over 1,700 staff.
Our technology experts are passionate about staying ahead of market trends to meet changing commercial preferences within the government. For over 15 years Agilisys has delivered savings and improved citizen outcomes through a combination of innovative platforms, transformational consultancy, and outstanding service provision.
You will be supported to (full training will be provided):
This role requires performance of the day-to-day IT Support functions necessary to support Agilisys partnership in Rochdale and its IT related requirements.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is passionate about IT support and service across all areas of IT delivery and focused on delivering a great service to internal stakeholders.
It requires a strong communicator, with an analytical mindset who is motivated by translating user issues and requirements into action.
The job requires a creative mind, and who is eager to learn and willing to push boundaries whilst undertaking a variety of tasks.
This will provide a path into the service desk and desktop support functions that could lead to roles such as Service Desk Analyst, Technical Analyst, Desktop Support.
This opportunity offers the individual the chance to gain a broad knowledge of different types of IT Service and Support and an understanding of what it takes to provide excellent IT service delivery.
- Interaction with the clients through the service desk and desktop support functions
- Administratively support the Service Managers
- Liaising with Customers on the phone and email, as the first point of contact
- Diagnosing and resolving technical and system queries
- Completing all new Customer administration
- Updating and maintaining records on the help desk system
- Understand the IT Protocols of the Department.
- Understand the Requirements of the Partnership.
- Understand how IT underpins and facilitates business.
- Pull together and keep track of all sorts of different service issues, incidents and requests
- Support day activity, from managing initial incidents through to client desk-side visits.
- Work with the wider team to achieve the best results
- Support PC Builds
- Installing and upgrading software
- Take responsibility for producing excellent customer service
- Log all support issues which have been reported
- Team Work and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organisation and Prioritisation Skills
- Innovation and Creativity
- Ambition/ Passion
- Resilience and Adaptability
Agilisys Rochdale, Halfley Court, Buckley Road, Rochdale, OL12 9DJ
241 total views, 13 today