Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x4 Pricing Analyst Apprentice at RS Components in Corby
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £1.5bn.
Due to team growth and internal promotion, we now have an exciting opportunity for Pricing Analyst Apprentices who will support the Pricing Analysts in formulating and executing pricing strategies. Furthermore, you will work with the end to end category team with analysis/insight and have full responsibility of the management, extraction and manipulation of supporting data.
A great role to demonstrate ownership, as you will have responsibility for product technology pricing strategies. You will set the published prices for the technologies you manage.
- As a Pricing Analyst Apprentice, you will support the pricing of a number of technologies, you will help develop and implement the pricing strategies.
- You will be focused on maximising revenue and profit for the business while ensuring our pricing supports RS becoming the first choice for customers and suppliers.
- You will help promote pricing trials to further develop understanding around areas such as price elasticity and promotional effectiveness.
Experienced Pricing Analysts are members of the global pricing team and work in conjunction with the category teams. There are opportunities for development within the role – to grow your knowledge and experience in a wider range of areas, such as pricing, advanced analytics, customer, systems and product.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required
- Maintaining a passion for software development and technology.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Communicate to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas.
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
- Educated to A level (or equivalent) at C or above with at least one qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Grades A*-C or grade 4 (or equivalent) in GCSE English & Maths
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Must have lived within the EU/EEA for at least 3 year
Lammas Rd, Corby, NN17 5JF
940 total views, 4 today