Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x8 Apprentice Data Analyst at Cube Global
CUBE (www.cube.global) was founded in 2011 to transform the way global financial institutions go about their compliance by leveraging Regulatory Content on the Open Web. CUBE provides an automated approach to identifying, analysing and monitoring global regulatory requirements to automate risk and compliance processes, establishing the world’s first automated Regulatory Data Service that monitors every regulatory source globally.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia serving customers across top tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 150 countries. CUBE was recently listed as a “RegTech Top Performer” in Market Fintech’s 2018 RegTech Supplier Performance Report and is pioneering the development of machine-automated compliance.
CUBE has an exciting opportunity for talented Data Analysts to join their rapidly expanding team. You will be responsible for
- The analysis of large regulatory data sets
- Reporting and driving important insights;
- Data processing of automatically captured global regulatory data changes within our flagship product.
You will have the following core competencies: Good communication skills; Independent thinking; problem-solving; Personal motivation; High energy levels; Strong work ethic; Trustworthy judgement; Ability to work as part of a larger team; High personal integrity; Great team worker; Enthusiasm for technology and data.
Skills / Experience
- Understanding of data in various forms HTML, XML and SQL
- Data entry and processing
- Excel skills – intermediate/advanced
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and within the team.
- Capable of being highly productive in an office-based environment
- Knowledge of data cleansing and modelling techniques
- Accuracy and attention to detail
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international business delivering cutting edge technology:
Benefits: 24 Days Holiday, Contributory Pension, Private Health Care, 2x Life
Location: Riverside Court, Douglas Drive, Godalming, GU7 1JX
Salary: Dependent on experience
1059 total views, 3 today