Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Creative Apprentice at Premier Software in Cannock
Do you love design? Are you someone that photography and creating content? Premier Software is the perfect company for you. You’ll work under the direction of the graphic designer and website developer to provide design support for the business. This is a great opportunity to work directly with an expert and learn first-hand what it’s like to work in a bustling design team. Kick-start your digital career with an industry-leading apprenticeship!
About the company:
Is it time to give your salon the VIP treatment your clients receive? Give your business a makeover and cut through the competition in a fast‑moving industry with Salon by Premier Software (Salon). Designed specifically to meet the demands of the hair and beauty industry, Premier Software’s leading management software solution is the name on everyone’s lips.
- Create and design gift cards and loyalty cards
- Manage the creative process with clients
- Source suitable photography for marketing campaigns from online library
- Update website as required and create new pages as required
- Convert word copy into various online documents (HTML/CSS)
- Convert copy into various e-shot and email formats
- Support the software development team as required
- Maintain and update photographic library and icons
- Attend and contribute to marketing and other internal meetings
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Art, Graphic Design, IT or Website Development qualification preferred
- Website development, basic coding and an understanding of how websites are built.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Working experience of HTML and CSS
- Willingness to learn development skills with some experience in: Microsoft .NET Framework (C#) which incorporates: Windows Forms/ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC/ Visual Studio/SQL Server/Git source control)
9 & 10 Heritage Park, Hayes Way, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 7LT
978 total views, 6 today