Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Apprentice at KOMFUEL in Cannock
At KOMFUEL, we recognise that after leaving school/college some young people want to start climbing the career ladder straight away. Our KOMFUEL apprentice role offers a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and hard-working people who want to get ahead. This is for a full-time, permanent role, working at KOMFUEL is for 35 hours per week, with great ‘KOMFUEL perks’ and salary. This role will play a vital part in the smooth-running of the business, the successful applicant will gain a great overview of many areas of working in an online retail business.
We are looking for a successful applicant that wishes to develop their skills, grow and develop a career in this great opportunity. It’s up to you how quickly, and in which area of KOMFUEL you progress your future. This is your chance to grow in confidence and experience, and shape a fantastic future for yourself with a potential full-time career after your apprenticeship for the successful applicant.
If you have a passion for sports, sports nutrition and people, and you’re not afraid of hard work, then KOMFUEL could be a great place to join. We’d love to hear from you.
About the company:
A weekly delivery of personalised sports nutrition to help you smash your goals or your next opponents
- Analysis and manipulating statistical data;
- Working on social media platforms, creatives and marketing
- Management of orders, Royal Mail DMO, packing of orders;
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments; co-ordinating co-founder’s/team diaries/calendars
- The use of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence, documents, presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Using/editing content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
We are looking for…
- Preferably with A* to C grades in GCSE Maths and English
- Enthusiastic, with initiative, a great willingness to learn and preferably a passion for sports and sports nutrition with a can-do attitude to a diverse role
- With strong organisational skills and attention to detail; an ability to manage pressure, conflicting demands, task prioritisation.
- That’s reliable, honest with a good value base and excited about building a career
- A permanent full-time position (35 hours per week) Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Opportunity for the successful applicant to earn additional bonuses on an ad hoc agreement for weekend or event work
- KOMFUEL polo tee as part of uniforms
- 20% discount from all your sports nutrition and hydration
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) per year
We are located above our awesome shop at:
3-4 Heritage Park, Hayes Way, Cannock. WS11 7LT
667 total views, 4 today