Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
IT Support Apprentice at Microtrading in Yardley
If you are searching for a career in IT and want to be working with the latest technologies Microsoft can offer, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Microtrading are proud of how much they invest in their staff and all they ask is that you are as passionate and eager to work with new technologies as they are! Microtrading is proud of how much they invest in their staff and all they ask is that you are as passionate and eager to work with new technologies as they are! This is a launch pad with the expectation that you will progress into a successful, prosperous career in a senior role.
About the company:
Microtrading is one of the most well established and respected IT Support, Service and Solution Providers in the UK.
What you’ll be doing;
- You’ll be providing first line technical support for hardware, software and network
- You’ll be answering support queries face-to-face, phone, email and via Skype
- You’ll learn to take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- You’ll help with IT issues such as email and printers not working properly, faulty laptops, missing files etc.
- You’ll be supported to manage security profiles and user access to the system
- You’ll explain computer related issues in an understandable manner to non-experienced users
- You’ll work on customer problems and administration requirements as your skills develop
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have some knowledge of ICT hardware and software
- You have a basic understanding of Internet and networking
- You’re looking to gain experience and a long-term career in the IT industry
- You’re eager to learn and to work towards professional industry certification
System House, 158 Church Road, Yardley, Birmingham, West Midlands, B25 8UT
417 total views, 4 today