Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Web Developer at E4K in Birmingham
E4K are looking for a creative person to join their client services team. You will need to use key analytical skills to determine what the client is after. There also needs to be an interest within Web Development. The successful person will need to be a team player as you will need to help out in all elements of the business such as answering the telephone. You will be working on projects using platforms such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver and WordPress.
About the company:
e4k Digital Agency originally E-foreknowledge was formed in the year 2000 to offer professional website design to SMEs in the Birmingham area who wanted an online presence.
Over the years e4k Digital Agency has evolved with the industry and grown to become a full digital agency offering services to complement its website designs. These services include SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will learn to design web pages and implement world leading WordPress websites
- Assist with the maintenance of e-commerce websites in the industry leading Magento platform
- Installing and adapting website Themes and setting up page content
- Creating and editing images using industry standard tools such as Photoshop
- Image editing – cropping, resizing, other Photoshop work
- You will be using Google products such as Search Console and Google Analytics
- Learning and using the latest Web technologies CSS, JQuery, JSON, XML, XHTML, HTML 5
- You will learn to work with the latest content platforms, WordPress, Magento, MailChimp and more
- Developing and maintaining custom codes
- Content development for Blogs (particularly with CMS such as WordPress)
- You will be supported in creating, designing and editing images and graphics for websites and the skills to handle different website layouts and templates
- You will be conducting keyword and competitor research
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Previous web design, development, graphic design experience would be desirable though not essential as on-the-job will be provided
- Whilst a knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, CSS, PHP) would be of great advantage, you will receive on-the-job training as well
- Excellent level of English
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
17-21 Vaughton Street South, Birmingham, B12 0YN
239 total views, 3 today