Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital and Social Media Apprentice at E4K in Birmingham
We are looking for a talented apprentice with a very keen interest in social media, design and websites. You must enjoy being creative and think outside the box mentality. The successful person will need to be a team player as you will need to help out in all elements of the business such as answering the telephone.
About the company:
e4k Digital Agency originally E-foreknowledge was formed in the year 2000 to offer professional website design to SMEs in the Birmingham area who wanted an online presence.
Over the years e4k Digital Agency has evolved with the industry and grown to become a full digital agency offering services to compliment its website designs. These services include SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the social media strategy
- You will learn to contribute creative ideas for new and existing clients
- Staying up to date with design trends and standards
- Creating content
- Creation and adjustment of digital images
- Content creation (Infographics, Case studies and Whitepapers/ebooks)
- Social media campaign development
- Social media analysis
- Design personalised marketing campaigns
- Sourcing and writing news articles and associated images
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Passion for digital
- Excellent level of English
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent attitude
- Excellent work ethic
17-21 Vaughton Street South, Birmingham, B12 0YN
428 total views, 7 today