Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Social Media Apprentice at Bobbi Brown (part of Estee Lauder Companies) in Fitzrovia
The Social Media Apprentice will work directly with the Social Media and Content Manager creating local content to support the UK Marketing, PR and Events Calendar; aligned to Global guidelines. This content will be varied in format and tone, and utilised on owned channels, by Retailers and for selected Brand Partnerships. With an on-going focus on social listening, the Social Media Apprentice will respond to all customer comments across UK social channels, escalating issues when required and proactivity identifying trends and themes to inform future content creation. This role is also responsible for monitoring all UGC – identifying key contributors and influencers, and empowering Pro, Artistry and Education teams to create their own content within brand guidelines. The Social Media Apprentice will instinctively keep up-to-date with the world of social media and digital innovations – sharing knowledge across the business.
- Assist in creating and coordinating local content for the UK market and sourcing locations for shoots in order to create compelling, dynamic content for the brand, PRO and retailer/partner channels.
- Assume responsibility for managing consumer queries across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, and any other social channels that may be deemed brand suitable in the future.
- Assist in the execution of Live and transient content across Facebook, Instagram and future emerging channels for Bobbi Brown and retailer/partners.
- Provide ideas and support in the creation of bespoke content for retailers/partners across channels, positioning Bobbi Brown as the brand to collaborate with on original social content ahead of competitors.
- Monitor brand community across channels and feedback through social listening tools, including Synthesio.
- Put together weekly ELC-internal newsletter delivering insights into innovations and trends in beauty and social industries, keeping us updated on emerging trends.
- Collate brand follower and engagement metrics week-on-week to measure brand growth and social share of voice.
- Track and monitor all retailer/partner coverage to be shared on a monthly basis with wider Bobbi Brown team.
- Help manage Social Media Ambassador program; induct and guide each counter Artist elected as a SMA with content ideas and tone of voice. Create ways to mobilise and empower the SMA community with fresh incentives and ideas through Workplace.
- Collate social media coverage across campaigns and events for Marketing, Online, PR and Education recaps.
- Measure and report on social media direct response impact to .co.uk through Google Analytics.
- Collaborate closely with the PR and Social teams, identifying and engaging with key influencers aligned to Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
- Attend team meetings and contribute content ideas to promote new and evergreen lines across brand and retailer/partner channels.
- Collecting product across departments and putting together influencer/retailer mail outs –
- Raise purchase orders for agencies and collate expenses on behalf of Social Media team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Powerpoint and Excel.
- Passionate about all things social media and how it can be utilised as a tool for beauty brands.
- Standout organisational skills that can adapt to an agile working environment
- Strong knowledge of macro beauty influencers and emerging micro-influencers.
- Confident and enthusiastic in verbal communication.
- Fast learner who copes well under pressured environments.
- Exceptional written English, strong communication skills.
- In-depth understanding and a passion for social media and trends in social media.
- Experience in beauty industry and luxury brands a plus.
- Good understanding of digital channels and e-comm environment/commercial acumen.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Photography skills using a digital and DSLR camera preferred.
Developing Skillset within Role
- Ability to lead and guide in operational logistics to execute best-practise social media content in Live and transient formats
- Deep understanding of social media content formats and platforms and ability to identify best content type per channel and demographic
- Develop photography skills with DSLR and iPhone camera, as well as advanced Photoshop skills to create most engaging content.
- Getting to know the beauty consumer inside out, and trends and innovations which speak to the social audience in the most compelling way.
- Understanding data and social media’s role in impacting brand awareness, consideration and purchase.
- Confidence in offering ideas within public forums with senior members of team.
- Ability to handle and prioritise tasks – being flexible and perfecting time management skills
- Differentiating between how organic and paid media strategies operate
- Managing consumer and Artist queries adeptly
- Integrating into corporate environment, and understanding key performance indicators of success.
- Adept in completing administrative tasks for brand and corporate needs.
- Training in ELC corporate systems (e.g. briefing through ERF system, raising purchase orders, booking meeting rooms via Manhattan Booking System etc)
ONE FITZROY | 6 MORTIMER STREET | LONDON | W1T 3JJ
607 total views, 6 today