Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Data Analyst at Magna Global (part of IPG Mediabrands) in Clerkenwell
The Magna Accountability team based in London is the global hub for managing accountability and setting measurement best practice for all of IPG Mediabrands key clients.
Our team works across some of IPG’s biggest global clients and are responsible for maximising value for our clients through its accountability and pitch pricing services.
- Accountability: ensures that our reputation of being a transparent & trustworthy agency is demonstrated through consistent delivery of pricing commitments
- Pitch pricing: working with our local Magna representatives to ensure we are submitting competitive & deliverable pricing for our prospective clients.
We hold a strong reputation within the industry for our client-centric philosophy, innovative approach to managing data, actionable intelligence and superior media value.
We pride ourselves on our ability to create strong relationships across our local Magna representatives, auditors and clients. This enables us to work cooperatively and quickly when reacting to changes in market conditions or client requirements.
Due to recent client wins we are now looking to expand our resources with passionate, social and enthusiastic people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will report to the Group Accountability Director and support all team members, as well as working with the broader local and regional Magna community. Whilst this role is global and will follow the footprint of our key clients, the London team is also the primary contact for all EMEA specific tasks.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Help streamline and arrange the data collection and reporting process for clients’ buying result reports
- Assist with the monitoring and measuring of buying results and value generated for multi-market clients
- Ensure in house systems are kept up to date with relevant and correct information
- Support project lead on client product delivery (buying reviews and savings trackers), meeting preparation and administrative client duties.
- Support the team with ad hoc projects and new business requests
- Preferably A-Levels in analytical subjects with a Mathematics/Economics focus
- Experience working with large datasets
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel
- Accurate and analytically sophisticated with strong attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated and hardworking
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player with a sense of humour
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Able to work across cultural boundaries in an articulate and sensitive manner
- Ability to present data clearly and succinctly
- Able to use initiative and problem solving skills to ad-hoc tasks and requests
- Ability to build professional relationships with client and colleagues
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on the job training and development.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Group Income Protection after 2 years
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice
- Free eye tests
- Regular Bar Night
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including Private Medical Insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, GymFlex, and many more!
42-46 St Johns Square, London, EC1M 4EA
198 total views, 5 today