Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
This is an exciting time to join the IT at the Ned. Working within the team, you will be the first point of contact for all requests, which includes supporting IT and hotel systems, end-user support and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- General IT support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries;
- Working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high-quality service level to end users within the hotel
- First line support for all desktop and laptop users
- Respond to and log calls, escalating calls as required with key support members
- The support of hardware and software for all devices and applications from Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- End-user and product support for printers and multi-functional devices
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Track record of excellent punctuality and attendance at work.
- Personal commitment to continuous self-development
- Good all-around knowledge of the following: Networking (including DNS, TCP/IP, routing, Cat5e installation and network switching and routing)
- Ability to learn new operating systems or application software packages, infrastructure hardware and techniques
27 Poultry, London EC2R 8AJ
181 total views, 12 today