Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
MThree Alumni is a strategic talent partner for global organisations, and a career partner for graduates. We find smart, engaged graduates with an interest in technology or finance. We employ them and pay a fair salary right from the start. Our specialists here at MThree then deliver 4-8 weeks of bespoke training, engineered to set you up for success in a tech or finance role with one of the organisations we work with.
Since 2010, we’ve trained over 600 graduates. We have over 500 employees, across 3 continents, and in 7 countries. We work with 7 in 10 of the world’s largest banks, and some leading tech organisations.
Please note, this 15 month Apprenticeship is open for College Leavers, or Graduates who have studied non-marketing disciplines. Qualifications you’ll gain during this apprenticeship: Google Digital Garage, Google Analytics Academy, Avado’s Dot Native, BCS Coding and Logic.
You’ll be working within a small but lean Marketing team who support the global business across B2B, B2C, and Business to Employee marketing.
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll be a good collaborator, care about maintaining high standards, and want to develop into a highly skilled digital marketing manager in an environment that will demand a lot from you.
In return, we will be able to offer you industry-accredited qualifications, a competitive starting salary, flexible benefits, great working environment, access to subject matter experts, additional learning via Linkedin Learning, and the opportunity to work within a successful, fast-growing company.
The purpose of the role is to work with the Head of Marketing to set up, run and maintain global digital performance marketing initiatives at MThree, ensuring current digital marketing channels are tracked and optimised, as well as looking at new opportunities to use SEO, earned and bought media to help the company realise its goals.
You’ll also be using Pardot – our Marketing Automation program to monitor site visitors and leads.
You’ll be working on set projects, such as creating a Digital Marketing Audit, which will help you understand the channels we use in the business, and the opportunities we have in fully utilising them.
Following on from this, you will be setting up tracking and goals on Google Analytics, ensuring company-wide link-sharing is measured and performance is monitored, as well as being involved in the:
- Building, setting up and running of marketing automation activity – such as email campaigns, landing pages and workflows using Pardot and website CMS.
- Running and reporting on digital marketing campaigns as well as tracking and analysing website traffic flow
- Supporting the implementation of the social media strategy; creating content, scheduling activity and creating social reports
- Tracking and reporting of company intranet engagement
- Identify and exploit on and off-site Search Engine Optimisation opportunities
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Oversee bought media management (PPC, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram)
- Assist the department in the administration of marketing content on website CMS
What you need
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll already have an active interest in marketing and have already explored the possibilities of using digital marketing to reach and influence target customers into action.
You know what area you want to work in, and above most things, seek a place where you will be able to progress in your role and thrive. That’s the environment that we have for you here, if you really want it.
Qualifications / Experience required
You might have a STEM-related degree, as a significant proportion of the role is analytical by nature, and a strong grounding in Maths or systems thinking will enable you to be successful. If you don’t have a STEM-related degree, you’ll need to be able to be able to demonstrate that you can deal with working with numbers and logic. While we’re looking for a numerate individual, we’re also looking for someone with an eye for design, problem solving and an empathetic approach to helping us solve our customer’s problems.
- Degree in STEM OR other discipline OR work experience in a related role, or experience of working on own digital marketing projects
- Very strong written and verbal skills
Preferred skills & experience:
- Intermediate graphic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience in managing social media accounts (facebook, linkedin, instagram)
- Experience creating written, visual and video content
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience working with user research and customer feedback.
255 total views, 14 today